I host my papers on SocArxiv. On the pre-print page, if you click on the “Visit project” link, you’ll get an optional redirect to the (gated) journal site where the final version is hosted. I’ll spare you a rant about open access here.
And there’s always my Curriculum Vitae.
Articles in Peer-reviewed journals
- Firm Turnover and the Return of Racial Establishment Segregation
- With Rembrand Koning. 2018. American Sociological Review 83(3): 445-474.
- Osmotic Mobilization and Union Support during the Long Protest Wave, 1960-1995
- With Thomas Dudley and Sarah A. Soule. 2018. Administrative Science Quarterly 63(2): 441-477.
- Risky Recombinations: Institutional Gatekeeping in the Innovation Process
- With Gianluca Carnabuci. 2017. Organization Science 28(1): 133-151.
- Racial Diversity and Union Organizing in the United States, 1999-2008
- 2016. The Industrial and Labor Relations Review 69(1): 53-83.
- The Lives and Deaths of Jobs: Technical Interdependence and Survival in a Job Structure
- With Sharique Hasan and Rembrand Koning. 2015. Organization Science 26(6): 1665-1681.
- The Control of Managerial Discretion: Evidence from Unionization's Impact on Employment Segregation
- 2015. The American Journal of Sociology 121(3): 675-721.
- Specialization and Career Dynamics: Evidence from the Indian Administrative Service
- With Sharique Hasan. 2013. Administrative Science Quarterly 58(2): 233-256.
- The Eyes of the Needles: A Sequential Model of Union Organizing Drives, 1999-2004
- 2008. The Industrial and Labor Relations Review 62(1): 1-18.
- Collective Bargaining in the Twenty-First Century: A Negotiations Institution at Risk
- With Joel Cutcher-Gershenfeld, Thomas A. Kochan and Betty Barrett. 2007. Negotiations Journal 23(3): 249-265.
- A Effective Confluence of Forces in Support of Workers' Rights: ILO Standards, US Trade Laws, Unions and NGOs
- With William A. Douglas and Erin Klett. 2004. Human Rights Quarterly 26(2): 273-299.
- Female Inventors and Inventions
- With Rembrand Koning and Sampsa Samila. June 2019.
- Does Public Ownership and Accountability Increase Diversity? Evidence from IPOs
- With Rembrand Koning. February 2019.
- Industry Contributions to Racial Establishment Segregation
- With Rembrand Koning. Data analysis in progress.
- Same Planet, Different Worlds? Spatial and Institional Dimensions of Racial Employment Segregation.
- Data analysis in progress.
- Credentials and Careers: Certification, Licensure, and Minority Entrepreneurship
- With Roman Galperin. Data analysis in progess.
- Separated but Equal? Outsourcing, Pay, and Race
- With Kaisa Snellman. Data collection in progress.